A license granted under this article may be revoked for any of the following reasons:
(1) Any fraud or misrepresentation contained in the license application; or
(2) Any fraud, misrepresentation, or false statement made in connection with the business being conducted under the license; or
(3) Any violation of this article; or
(4) Conviction of the licensee of any felony, or conviction of the licensee of any misdemeanor involving moral turpitude; or
(5) Conducting the business licensed in an unlawful manner or in such a way as to constitute a menace to the health, safety, morals, or general welfare of the public.