(b) Residential care homes must be registered with the Town. The following information shall be submitted to the Town:
(1) Address and phone number of the home;
(2) Number of residents and the nature of their disability, including needs or limitations in case of an emergency, such as impaired mobility, hearing or vision;
(3) Current copies of all licenses, certifications and approvals required by the state and federal government, if applicable;
(4) Name, address and phone number of the owner and the operator; and
(5) Name, address and phone number of person(s) to be contacted in an emergency, both during business hours and during nights, weekends and holidays.
(d) Residential care homes for mentally ill individuals shall be as described in IC section 12-28-4-7, shall be licensed by the state pursuant to IC section 12-22-2-3(2)—(6) and shall not be located within three thousand (3,000) feet of any other residential care home measured between lot lines.
(e) Residential care homes for up to five (5) individuals, other than the developmentally disabled, shall comply with all state licensing provisions and shall not be located within three thousand (3,000) feet of any other residential care home measured between lot lines.