Senior housing buildings must comply with the parking, landscaping, lighting and sign requirements in articles XI, XII, XIII and XIV. Due to the unique nature of the use, bulk regulations in this section 24-472 supersede the bulk regulations in the zoning district in which the senior housing is located:
(1) The minimum lot area shall be ten (10) acres.
(2) The minimum lot width shall be five hundred (500) feet.
(3) The maximum dwelling units per acre shall be twenty-two (22).
(4) The number of dwelling units per structure shall not exceed one hundred sixty-five (165).
(5) The maximum height is limited to fifty-four (54) with no more than four (4) stories.
(6) The front yard shall be no less than thirty (30) feet.
(7) The side yard shall be no less than ten (10) feet. Any side yard that abuts single-family detached residential zoning district shall be no less than twenty (20) feet.
(8) The rear yard shall be no less than twenty (20) feet.
(9) The maximum building coverage shall be twenty-five (25) percent.
(10) The maximum lot coverage for parking, driveways, and walkways shall be forty (40) percent.
(11) The maximum lot coverage for pools, patios, decks, sports courts, and tennis courts shall be five (5) percent.
(12) No less than thirty (30) percent of the lot shall be occupied by landscaping.